Family Office Consulting & Services,
Sponsors of the Family Office RoundTable (FORT)
|Anfield Wealth Center Login|
Anfield works as an multi-family office (MFO) providing a variety of services including lifestyle and wealth management, tax and estate planning, objective financial counsel, and coordination with other professionals.
- First and foremost, we listen to you and take time to understand your needs
- Review, refine and/or create a wealth management plan
- Establish an Investment Strategy and create an Investment Policy Statement
- Identify optimal organizational structure, using internal resources and best in class external experts
- Define and implement optimal asset allocation
- Ongoing monitoring/rebalancing of investment portfolio within optimal asset allocation and macroeconomic frameworks
- Prepare regular consolidated financial statements
- Offer guidance on accounting, legal, insurance and tax issues
- Review philanthropic and gift planning efforts
Anfield’s MFO offers the utmost in flexibility with an open architecture platform and the ability to work with best in class experts as, and when, needed. Our team remains attentive and responsive to your needs and is non-conflicted in their focus. Anfield’s MFO offers you peace of mind by serving as one center for all your family business and financial needs – you only need one telephone number.
Our open architecture and philosophy make it easy for Anfield to work with your existing professional advisors. Anfield can guide you in the design and selection of advisors to create, or complete, your team.
Our experience has taught us that a well designed suite of solutions will address a vast majority of client needs. However, our solutions, like the needs of our clients, are individual and we will readily construct a custom solution where warranted.
To learn more about Anfield’s family office services, please contact one of our professionals to schedule an introductory meeting.